The Superior Shotcrete Fibre
The new FIBERCON macro synthetic structural fibres have been embraced and readily accepted in the shotcrete and engineering industries, as the end users recognise the benefits of replacing reo-bar and mesh with synthetic fibre.
Structural synthetic fibre is superior to more conventional reinforcement in shotcrete as it can outperform, give greater cost savings, is easier to use and safer to handle.
Fibercon has uniquely packaged the fibres in simple and easy to handle boxes of water-soluble pucks. The fibres are placed in the concrete mix. The pucks then dissolve within seconds, leaving the fibres to disperse evenly throughout the matrix.
Round determinate panel (RDP) tests, demonstrate that a dosage rate of only 4kg to 9kg of macro synthetic fibres per cubic metre of concrete is required to obtain higher energy absorption (measured in Joules) than a steel fibre dose rate of 20kg to 50kg for the application of shotcrete.
ApplicationSave Time & Money With Fibercon. We will engineer your solution
- World leader in steel and Macro Poly techonology
- Custom Fibre designs and packaging available
- Excellent crack control
- Superior installation performance
- Unequaled cost-effectiveness
- No handling or finishing problems
- Variety of standard types and sizes available
- Engineering and design assistance available...