Save Time and Money, with a superior product.
Steel Fibres ad Macro Poly Fibres
- Eliminate mesh and some of your reinforcement. Speed up construction.
- Due to the three dimensional nature of the reinforcing, the Fibercon steel fibres and macro plastic reinforce the edges and corners of precast products.
- Reduced product damage and wastage is the main advantage of Fibercon in the factory.
- Impact and demoulding damage is also reduced with Fibercon. It has the advantage of being able to assist in the absorption of shock and impact loads. These often occur during demoulding and are a problem in the onsite installation.
Fibercon is approved for use under AS/NZ 1546.1 : 1998 Onsite Domestic Waste Water Treatment Units. Many manufacturers are using the Fibercon system. The Code allows for a reduction in the Concrete Thickness with the Fibercon Steel Fibre.
Macro Poly Fibres
Macro poly fibres have made many advances in medium and small precast products. Fibercon Macro Poly conform to VicRoads sec 703 and 705
Full scale testing showed superior performance
allowing a minor amount of bar
Eliminated difficult and complex mesh.
ApplicationSave Time & Money With Fibercon. We will engineer your solution
- World leader in steel and Macro Poly techonology
- Custom Fibre designs and packaging available
- Excellent crack control
- Superior installation performance
- Unequaled cost-effectiveness
- No handling or finishing problems
- Variety of standard types and sizes available
- Engineering and desing assistance available...